Transferring Character within the US-...NOPE

Background…

My friends and I (from a different game-25 of us), all saw the post about free character transfers would be available in a few weeks. So we each jumped into any open server in north America.

" To ensure everyone can find an open world now, while also finding a home in Aeternum with their community long-term, we’ll offer an opportunity in the next two weeks for all players to relocate their characters to a new server of their choice at no cost."

Most on the east coast, some on the west coast.

Some, like me, reached lvl 60, finished all main quests, a few 580 weapons, etc.

According to steam, I have played 256.2 hours of New World (due in large part to a vacation I took for its launch).

Yet today, after looking at the server transfer that went live, I cannot move my character from Western to Eastern US?

Which also means I cannot play with any of my former guild (we hail from Rift and played there for 10 years, and many came from WOW prior to that).

As I said, very disheartened and no where in the announcement originally posted was there a caveat about not being able to move within the US. In fact the opposite clarification was given, for an even further distance US to EU.

Not only will I not get another vacation of the same length for over a year, but the cash spent on in-game skins and such, in order for guild cohesion, are likewise wasted if I cannot use them in concert with my friends.

Makes me want to quit and get a full refund. Please fix this ASAP. Its ruining the entire experience

2 Likes

You might want to post that here:

Will do for sure.

1 Like

Oh, I understand you fully my friend. I am in a similar situation.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.