Transfers and merges

I’m on a server recently merged. Anyways we were unbalanced 2 factions owned 1 of each. Once merged we got even more of the dominant faction and now all 1 color…

Question is, so much unbalance, can we transfer off? Or we stuck here? Someone stated transfers are disabled.

Other question is do they just look at population or did they even check server faction balance?

Ty for any insite…

2 Likes

Same on mine. We got a HUGE purple population in the merger (already having a large purple pop) and 6 hours later purple has every single territory set for war. Not sure they really paid attention to what they were doing there.

2 Likes

AGS, in their foresight, allows players to switch factions after a certain amount of time has passed. If you want to balance the factions, the players have the ability at their fingertips to make it happen.

Understood… though I’m in the lower end faction already…

Faction rank advancement quests are broken. So if you swap you might hit a wall and be stuck at 3k rep with no work around.

I have no clue why your discussed that, as it has nothing to do with original topic…

Because when you swap a faction to re balance your server you start at 0 rep and have to level up again. So it was more so a response to the above comment and not to your original topic but has relevance to your situation and a lot of server situations if they are unbalanced also. Thanks have a good day

Np ty for trying to help.

But I’m in the non dominant faction…

Basically 2 factions owned 1 each

1 faction owned rest if world 8? Maybe zones…

Then we merged… now the old dominant faction now Controls the whole world…

So all in all the dominant faction, one merged has even a higher population…

So my, and other faction is ruined… aka the dominant faction is just to big

Yeah somewhat same happened to mine. Only Yellow now owns everything except like 3 spots. Before on my server the map was at least balanced. Whoever was in charge of picking which servers to merge did not do their job properly.

1 Like

Exactly my thoughts… hence the question and is transfers open?

I am not too sure if they are myself. However I do see a free transfer token in my store area. Just never used it as I don’t want to get onto another server that ends up getting merged.

Good point…

I haven’t used mine either…

Guess I take a break til they figure it all out.

Ty

Here’s a reply from them regarding the merge decisions. They are also planning on resetting faction change timers.

The faction balance section is kinda vague, not sure if they meant if they merged servers that have similar faction balance or if they meant they are trying to achieve 1/3 per faction balance (if so, not sure if they looked at total vs active population either.).

1 Like

“our team typically looks for close to equal faction representation and a peak population above 1000,”

Hugely dropped the faction balance ball on my server. Like dropped kicked it and did one of there amazing, well took patches to it…

2 faction were stomped, now not even a gleaming chance on my server fir survival

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.