Starting today whenever i open the music UI i have about 3 seconds to be able to do anything then my character starts buggin out and i cannot leave the UI I have to force quit the game to get out of it. I am also fully unable to interact with anything else outside of invites.
I’m sorry that you got the music UI stuck on your screen, due to the nature of the issue please try the following:
- Run a Steam Integrity check. Steam Integrity Check.
- Completely uninstall and reinstall game if not resolved after an Integrity Check.
If this doesn’t work I can recommend you to reach us via player support using the following link: Contact Us | Amazon Games to create a support ticket and review your case in more depth.
Please make sure to add the DxDiag and Gamelogs through a sharing link from a Cloud Storage like Google Drive to the support report, you can pull it following this steps:
- Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
- Click on dxdiag.exe.
- When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.
- Game logs can be found on: \Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\CrashDB\reports\
If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!
Hey Thanks for the reply followed those steps but upon further testing it seems to be the location that causes the glitch on my end
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.