Treasury coins and mule accounts

• What is your character name in New World: -

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: All

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Treasury gold laundering

• Is this a bug or an exploit: exploit

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: -

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: -

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
    unknown

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Treasury’s were made and joined with multiple mule accounts on family share. 2 Mule accounts we’re used to dupe the gold, and then a third is also created. All 3 proceed to join the same company. All 3 accounts have access to withdraw gold however only 2 were used in duping so they were banned, while the 3rd was not.

8 Likes

Just to add to this there is still another dupe working (probably regarding bugged state) where you can some how go back to the tutorial island after every unstuck, this bugged state alllows you to send gold/items without losing them.

4 Likes

FYI @Kay

1 Like

Can I borrow like $430 so I can repair my gear

11 Likes

hahahahahaha

1 Like

this is critical dupe again @Luxendra @NW_Mugsy @TrevzorFTW

1 Like

New World Game breaking bug - stuck in the tutorial at level 11 - YouTube heres an example of the bugged state, i’ve been able to reproduce it once when you disconnect/lag out during the exiting of the tutorial island. It’s a lot harder to accomplish however once in this state its a lot easier to dupe gold as it only requires one person

2 Likes

We’ve told AGS before that this is whats gonna happen. Noone believed us. Well, here we go.

3 Likes

Bump

1 Like

here we go again

2 Likes

This game is actually so screwed up, literally 0 point in playing when there’s a new different dupe coming up every other day, there is no reward in time when there’s just mass duping going on and people muling money/items around and not getting punished. Then you have AGS saying they fixed the previous dupe with lag, but every single method with sheds/trading/etc STILL works. I can’t really feel accomplished when every other player who dupes is right up there with me

5 Likes

3 Likes

Agreed. I could live with the damage bugs and what not because i enjoy the game, but the economy being fucked up and people sitting on millions while im sitting on barely 2k just ruins it for everyone. The mats are all sold on my server, the economy is fucked, people are running around in full voidbent, and im struggling to pay taxes for 1 house…

2 Likes

And they are not even considering a wipe/reset? LOL

8 Likes

Reset it so they can start duping all over again? Amazon can’t fix it. Their team has shown lack of programming knowledge to stop it.

5 Likes

They need to pull “A Realm Reborn” here and expand the team. @Kay are you there?

2 Likes

It will take some serious trackig and investigating in order to get everybody rightfully banned and the game rid of such a damaging practice, but AGS can and should do it. That is necessary to allow the game to prosper. It’s not only the economy at stake, it’s the very game.

1 Like

Maybe easiest solution is to give everyone gold cap, voidbent armor, voidbent ingot cap, asmodeum cap etc. Then we are all on an even playing field. I wish honest work mattered.

4 Likes

Honestly its not the worst solution.

After the dupe is fixed then implement some new gear better than that old voidbent/asmodeum etc and problem solved.

1 Like

One way of getting into the bugged state

1 Like