Trial of the Alchemist- Quest Resets When Completed

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Selaranox
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Amano Iwato
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Trial of Alchemist Quest Resets after finishing the objective.
    When I get to Alchemist Krockes’ area, I place the psychokenetic absorber on the spot it tells me.
    The quest state goes to kill Alchemist Krockes. I then kill him.
    The quest state goes to Collect Psychokenetic Absorber, I collect the absorber.
    The quest state then resets to Use Psychokenetic Absorber on Alchemist Krockes in Fisher’s Glory…
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Stuck wasting faction rep because I can’t complete the quest…can’t gain access to the faction gear/items.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No. I abandoned the quest and picked it up again with the same results.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: See Description above. One extra note, I tried this the day before and after using the Psychokenetic Absorber, the alchemist didn’t spawn…I ran all over the area trying to find him then I died. I quit the game and today I started again…and now here I am writing this bug report.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.