Trial of the Cabalist Stuck/Unfixable

• What is your character name in New World:
    Espada Roja
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:
    Cantref Gwaelod
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    Quest requires placing “Psychokinetic Absorbers” in several places in Morningdale. In Pueblo Culto Nuñez you can place an absorber twice. I foolishly did. Now I do not have enough absorbers to place one in the last spot. I cannot abandon the quest and start over being it’s a progression quest. So unless this is fixed or I’m given a new Psychokinetic Absorber, I can never advance.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
    I cannot finish the quest and I cannot progress in my faction.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
    No. Unrecoverable without intervention.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
    My inventory where the psychokinetic absorber is no longer there…?
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
    Do the quest, place an abosrber in the same spot twice in Pueblo Culto Nunez. Be permanently stuck.

There is a work around! I didn’t see it last night. Though there is no button to “Abandon” the Syndicate Advancement quest, you can, at the top “Reset” it, then the “Abandon” button appears. This at least allowed me to restart it.

That being said, not terribly obvious, and it’d be great to have this quest fixed because it still takes ~an hour to complete and I have to redo all of that.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.