Trial of the Heartforge Quest is Broken **CRITICAL PREVENTS PROGRESSION**

• What is your character name in New World: IIIlIIII
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Themiscrya
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Quest “Trial of the Heartforge” is not working. The Heartforge Guardian is unable to be spawned / doesn’t spawn.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit (if exploit, follow the instructions here: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Unable to progress in the main story quest. Makes me not want to play.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Walk into the door for the Trial of the Heartforge
  • When did this happen? (Relative date and time; please include your timezone) 10/18 , 9pm EST.

Very frustrating bug please fix.

2 Likes

Thank you for reporting. We are actively investigating and have added it to our Known Issues: Known Issues - Brimstone Sands

It’s also broken for me as well. Unable to continue forth with this question unfortunately. :confused:

This should be fixed! Let us know if you run in to any further issues!

2 Likes
What is your character name in New World: Mistress Xela
What server/world did you experience your issue on: Eridu
Describe the issue you are experiencing: Quest “Trial of the Heartforge” is not working. The Heartforge Guardian is unable to be spawned / doesn’t spawn.
Is this a bug or an exploit (if exploit, follow the instructions here: Bug
(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Unable to progress in the main story quest. Makes me not want to play.
(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
(if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Walk into the door for the Trial of the Heartforge
When did this happen? (Relative date and time; please include your timezone) 21/10 11pm GMT +11

Bug is still present, its been almost 12 hours with no spawn.

Definitely not fixed for me, I have like 12 heartgems because i have reset the quest, pinned/unpinned and same thing. There is nothing for me to click at the altar.

My character name is Sigurosi and I am on Yggsdril server.

We’ve got eyes back on this! Thank you for alerting us.

1 Like

I can also confirm that this is not working. Been waiting in the temple for almost an hour and the boss has not spawned yet. Several other people have been waiting for even longer than myself. Cant progress with the main storyline until this is resolved.

Just to clarify, this is on the Eden server.

Thank you, please keep us posted.

Also can confirm this is happening on the Eridu server

This has been fixed for Eden and Eridu. If it happens again let us know

Addressed on Ygg as well

The quest is also broken on Maramma the boss isnt spawning,

Can confirm it is currently working on Yggs. Thank you.

Fixed on Maramma

1 Like

The bug is currently at Delos sever as well. Please fix thanks!

Quest is still broken in Aukumea :frowning:

Howdy Team

Broken on Niflheim server as well

2 Likes

Can confirm broken on Niflheim server.
Been waiting for a long time with 20+ other people.