Triumphant Return Quest Bug

I cannot proced through my main story quest because I’m stuck in this bug ( see in the picture ). Does anybody is getting the same bug? This is so frustration because I had to make a new characther because I had a bug in the quest " The Ritual " and it was not solved.
Characther name: TheBobDealer
Server/location: Harmonia EU

Thank you.

2 Likes

A dumb “just to be sure” question… did you pick up water from the barrels and wells nearby to THEN extinguish the flames?

They did not go to the invenroty for me like the hundreds you have in yours, this water was a quest item and so went to the quest items section of the inventory.

I did this quest just yesterday and it worked just fine.

1 Like

Hello, @AntonioDemonio and thank you for being part of the New World Forums community!

I appreciate @Tuffman replied to you with a “just to be sure” tip.

Let us know how it went in case we need to report this as a bug!

1 Like

No it doesnt happen. Actually when I pick the water keg it adds water to my water stack and I cannot interact with the fire…

4 Likes

No it doesnt happen. Actually when I pick the water keg it adds water to my water stack and I cannot interact with the fire…

1 Like

I got it now… I have to move the water to the stash… OMG

3 Likes

Glad to heat it worked, and no worries, I know how it feels! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks again to @Tuffman for taking the time to help you here!

2 Likes

Hey. I faced the same issue too. Been stuck here for close to two week.

Picking up the water just adds to my water inventory and I have to way to interact with the flames.

How did you work around yours?

If you have the water equipped, take it out and put it in your bag to use it.

1 Like

This works, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.