Trophies Stuck in the Wall of my House

• Character Name: Lady Jazmina
  • Issue that occurred: Trophies stuck in the wall of the House, near the blacksmith station, well besides it. The Layout of the house changed and now the trophies are stuck in the back wall.
  • Time and Date: October 21 2022 1158
  • World/Server: Castle of Steel
  • Location where the issue occurred: Everfall, House
  • Any steps that can be taken to reproduce the issue: No as the house changed while I was on sabbatical from the game

Hello @Jazmina, hope you’re doing well.

I’m sorry to read that your trophies are stuck behind a wall in your house, we are aware of this issue happening in Everfall houses and should be fixed as of the October 19th/20th patch you can read more about it here:

In your case, as a workaround you can try abandoning your house to retrieve all your items then purchasing it again, this should let you place your furniture back.

Otherwise you can also try contacting us through a web ticket so our team can escalate this further, if you choose to do so, please make sure to provide your Gamelogs and DxDiag reports which you can find with the following steps:

DxDiag :

• Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  • Click on dxdiag.exe.
  • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

GameLogs:

• Game logs can be found on: \Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\CrashDB\reports\

Have a good day in Aeternum.

If you abandon your house do you get all of your gold back?

Just managed to log into Game earlier and my Everfall house has items floating outside and i’m unable to remove them. Im on Nyssa server.

Hello again @Jazmina and @Rainman2 , hope you’re both doing well.

No, you won’t get your gold back when abandoning your house, however due your furniture being stuck because of changes brought with the Brimstone Sands update, if you decide to go ahead with this workaround to recover your stuck items we can take actions to ensure that you’re given a proper resolution.

I’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply in case you decide to proceed, have a good day in Aeternum.

2 Likes

Thanks, i dont really want to abandon the house, i can live with the stuff floating outside.

Hi, i’m having the same issue, but in monarch’s bluffs. I already posted about it but since my thread got lost in the others and i got no response, so i figured i should have let you know here as some of the “stuck” items for me are trophies.
Edit: since everyone mentioned their server i’ll say mine: dry tree.

Hello @ODijin, hope you’re doing well.

I’m sorry to read that your trophies are also stuck in your house, however as in your case is in a house in Monarch’s Bluffs it is possible that this is a separate issue from the one on this thread, in your case I would recommend that you try verifying your game files first, if you still don’t have access to your trophies, you can try contacting us through a web ticket so your issue can be investigated further.

As mentioned above, make sure to provide your Gamelogs and DxDiag reports which you can find with the following steps:

DxDiag :

• Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  • Click on dxdiag.exe.
  • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

GameLogs:

• Game logs can be found on: \Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\CrashDB\reports\

the reason i mentioned it here it’s because that house (in monarch’s) also had a layout change like the ones in everfall so i thought it could be the same issue. I already verified my files as it was suggested in this thread but, if you think that my logs could help in investigating the issue, i can open a ticked.

This is ridiculous. I have trophies and furniture stuck outside my house and the best thing they can come up with is abandoning your house and paying gold to buy a new house without compensation. 20k isn’t easy to come by, I don’t see how we should pay the consequence for the devs mistakes. Re-open the ticket because you didn’t fix this in the 19th 20th update clearly

1 Like

Make it so you can pick all your stuff up in your house with a click of a button

1 Like

Aenwyn confirmed on the Discord that they were working on a solution to this.

I have Major armoring trophy and a flower stuck in a non-reachable area in my house in monarchs bluff too.
Just logged in yesterday after a 2month break

Hello @Exultor,

I understand that abandoning your house isn’t a desirable solution, our team is aware of this issue happening on Everfall houses after the October 19th/20th patch and still working on it, however if you wish to do so, a workaround for this issue is abandoning your house to retrieve all your items, if you choose to do so please let us know so we can escalate your issue to see if we can provide you with a solution.

Also welcome to the New World forums @BlueSenna, as mentioned before, as your case involves a Monarch’s Bluffs house, you may need to contact us through a web ticket so your issue can be investigated further, to do so you may need to provide your Gamelogs and DxDiag reports, you can find instructions on how to find them on my previous reply.

In the web ticket, they ask you to supply logs and such, my Razor Cortex deletes all unnecessary game files such as logs, however…not sure why you need logs …when the problem is on the game side…you need to provide an option to press one button and get all decorations put in your inventory or storage…ESO goes this makes things very easy when you wish to redecorate rather than having to pick up every item you have…that’s a lot if you have over 200 items set down. Or refund …all gold that was spent on the house rather than 50 percent not sure why you only give half back . And the cost of my house when I bought it…was 35k not 20k.

1 Like

(This is currently in PTR and will likely be added to Live at some point)

It’s simply their procedure to require logs when submitting a ticket.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.