Trophy bug impacted 10+ bag rolls

Hi New World Team,

A week or so ago I raised a support ticket due to an issue rolling bags. A clip of the results, highlighting all of the buffs I had active (town, gear, earring, food, lvl 200, trophy, materials etc…) totaling to 595-600 in the crafting tooltip.

Video showing results and clear 595-600 rolls - New World crafting issue - YouTube

The results were at least 4-5 sub 595 rolls on bags and at least one ring. I was streaming the rolls with my company on Discord with 3 people confirming I had everything aligned to hit the needed rolls. I provided all of the needed details to the support team, including game logs.

The response I received was poor, stating I made errors when crafting. If the support contact looked at the game logs, they should be able to see that I did in fact roll a 600, but also 4-5 sub 595’s… this points towards a trophy bug, as they impact the minimum rolls of gear and not the maximum.

Overall I am not only severely disappointed in the bug that can impact rolls without notice, especially after using nearly 600+ runic leather, 150+ asmodeum and 150+ phoenix weave, but even more with the response from support. The support staff said I made a mistake, when clearly the results show that it was due to a trophy bug.

I’d really appreciate the help as I am a huge proponent of the game and have been playing for a long time now. It is extremely disheartening to see nearly 60 days worth of crafted runic leather result in a bugged experience. I am happy to provide whatever details necessary to have this escalated.

Thank you,

Hello and welcome to the forums @VitaminDiesel,

I am sorry to hear of your disappointment with your interaction with live support. Please note you did correctly in contacting via that channel first as this scenario will require our tech team to look into your logs and follow up directly with other possibly sensitive account information that is best not posted on the forums.

We suggest continuing contact via the Emails you received from your previous support interaction providing further clarification of what it is you are looking at specifically. Alternately you can try creating a new web ticket by going to Contact Us | Amazon Games.

Good luck! :wolf:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.