Trophy disappeared when placing in house

• What is your character name in New World: Captain Grumbles
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Orofena
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I placed a trophy in one of my houses and the trophy just disappeared and isn’t inside any of my inventories.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Waste of time gathering resources for said trophy.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
1 Like

Hello refried17,

I’m sorry you’re getting a gold dropping error with your lost trophy.

For this issue you can follow this troubleshooting related with the AGS Files that are linked within New World:

1. Windows + R type in %APPDATA%
  2. Go to Local and Roaming (Both files will include an AGS file) and open them.
  3. Rename the AGS sub-folder ‘‘New World’’ to something different like ‘’_New World"
  4. This will refresh the cache files within New World and remove the error launching the game.
  5. Re-launch New World and try locating the trophy in the previous Storage location or your house.

Please let us know as soon as possible if after these troubleshooting the problem persist.

Thanks for all your feedback and specially your patience. :man_mage: :small_blue_diamond:

Screenshot 2022-04-14 5.56.31 AM

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.