Trophy stuck in chimney behind the wall

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Qfics1
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Adiri
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Trophy stuck in the wall and unable to interact or take out
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:with the trophy bug that has been going on, i cant make use of the perks the trophy has, and i cant replace another trophy
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: hover another house furniture at the holes on the wall and it disappear when you’re about to place it.

Hello? Still no newS? How can I take the trophy out of the wall??

Good luck getting traction on this kind of issue that affects only a few number of people.

Got myself a thread up as well, it seems AGS is more busy prioritizing typos in quest texts to add to their bug trackers rather than the mess that are trophies in housing and especially how stuck you are when a bug occurs.

I DMed the guy I referenced in my post, no reply yet, he might have stopped playing the game. Perhaps a smart decision.

What is the fix for this? Same thing happended. I can see the trophy inside the chimney but can not click on it to remove it. I need to upgrade it and cant get it out of the placed inventory.

sell the house.

Still here. Why is there no respond or fix or solution to this problem? I almost click another trophy into the chimney again.

Thanks. Looks like this is the only solution. Pretty expensive bug. 20K house tossed away… :frowning:

Seriously Devs? Not going to fix any of this? You want to make us abandon our house just to get our trophies back?

@Luxendra hi…may i get a respond on this please? My minor skinning trophy has been stuck inside the chimney since December, and no one from your team has reached out.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.