Turkey raid boss

There is a big difference between a surprise like this and what happened b4. This is the good kind of surprise

12 Likes

Спасибо

@Tosch Could you please add more information about this! Or give a link to the patch note where it is written. Thanks!

Its clearly supposed to be a surprise thing.

2 Likes

Yup, I spotted one an hour ago and put out the call. Watched a group of 60s take it down, it was… terrifying.

3 Likes

Where did you see it?

1 Like

Southwest of Brightwood Town, near the first body of water on the map that you come to.

1 Like

5% for lvl 60

7 Likes

Is this the most precious food in game now as it is ONLY food that increases luck? Is the drop guaranteed? Is this just the event, making this food even more costly (ie: no1 will ever afford it and buy it), or will this Turkey stay in game?

2 Likes

We should try and pinpoint the respawn timer on these turkeys as well.

1 Like

trying to figure that out atm

1 Like

about to kill a 3rd. 2 for 2 so far. best stock up while its here =)

1 Like

Definitely an event. It’s appearing right after American Thanksgiving.

1 Like

Where are you killing yours?

1 Like

how long was the timer?

1 Like

OML SUCH A PARTY POOPER.

U understand people work for different parts of the game right??? Like a bug person dosent work on design dummy

8 Likes

just killed 3rd and got item again. 3/3. 1st was spotted in WW and walked just slightly into EF when we killed it. 2nd was in RS and 3rd was in MD. Appears multiple are up at once. a guy was soloing the 3rd while we killed 2nd so at least 2 were up at once.

1 Like

I am kind of mad now…
I suspect it is a fun event and if the creature is rare enough the food is okay, but the patch brings this monstrosity to live, but does not fix the elemental creatures and more importantly in this case, I still have bunch of worthless legendary fish that have no epic food associated with them.

3 Likes

Is this food just seasonal or will this stay?

1 Like

might need to hit the provision chests harder with more luck. I’ve gotten multiple of every 40 stat food recipes

1 Like