Turkey World Boss stopped Spawning

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World: EliElwyn330
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Olympus
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Turkey World Boss stopped spawning
  • Is this a bug? (If this is an exploit, please follow the steps here: Yes this is a bug [Dev Blog] How to Report Exploits - Updated)
  • (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: Cannot do the Turkey World Event
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
  • When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone) Has been like this since I logged on at approximately 11am EST

There’s currently an issue with Turkulon spawning but the team is working hard on getting a fix and releasing it asap. Once it’s ready, we’ll announce it in the Official News section.

3 Likes

Thank You!!!

Can we all take a moment and agree that it’s a tad rediculious that it’s been all day and there’s still no fix for the Turkey not spawning. Do we at least have an update?

I’m hoping for a patch tonight, but missing out on legs really stink since they are rare to get.

Yeah, I need to do it on the legacy server so I don’t miss the trophy if I ever want to return to that toon. Kinda wish holiday event stuff was account wide like store purchases.

Still no big turkey I think they should give each person 5 cooked Turkey legs for not being able to get them to cook them… LOL

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.