Twitch connect error

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World: Difen

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Delos

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Linking twitch account just keeps loading

• Is this a bug or an exploit: bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: can’t connect to twitch in game

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: open social menu top left in game and select twitch. Then select connect twitch account.

• When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone) Today 9am AEDT

1 Like

I have never seen this work for anyone. I think it might have been put it too early before it was actually set up to function.

Hi there, victorminassian.

I’ve moved this to the support section as our support team is better equipped to handle situatoins like this.

Hello @victorminassian and thank you @Centeotl

I am sorry to hear you’ve been having issues linking your New World account to Twitch in order to claim the drops. Here are some things we can try before creating a web ticket and which may solve the situation for you:

1- Go to “My connections” in your Twitch settings and remove New World if it is already showing there. Please do this even if you are almost sure you’ve never linked these before.
2- Once that is done please follow all the steps listed here in order:

Note that if it still does not work by the end of those steps, the scenario will require our tech team to look into your logs and follow up directly with other possibly sensitive account information that is best not posted on the forums so it would be best if you could please create a web ticket by going to Contact Us | Amazon Games.

I hope this helps and if not, do not hesitate reaching out to live support.

See you in Aeternum!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.