Unable bind Space button to another action

• What is your character name in New World: “AHS Krab”

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Dry Tree

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Unable to switch Dodge action to Space button

• Is this a bug or an exploit: bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I can’t dodge with space like I used to do it before

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Every time I am trying to change Dodge action to Space

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Try to bind Dodge action to Space button

• When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone) Each second of any timezone.

1 Like

I’m not sure if a bug or intended. AGS has not responded to my post either.

1 Like

hey i experienced the same problem and i managed to work aroundit by having a frined of mine send his config folder.

basically have them send u the New World folder from C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\AGS

make sure ur game is closed when u replace the folder, should work as intended

Thanks! I lost my keybind because I had to reset my own config folder. Mine was corrupted.

Fortunately, a CM said elsewhere that locking this down was “temporary,” so hopefully it will be resolved soon.