Unable to cancel a sell order because it doesn’t exist and can't transfer

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List 1 to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here: 2

What is your character name in New World: Avengs

What server/world did you experience your issue on: Annwyn

Describe the issue you are experiencing: I tried to cancel all my sell orders on the Trading Post because I wanted to transfer. But I am unable to cancel a sell order, it keeps loading when I click “Yes” to cancel it, then I get the message “Something went wrong, please try again”. This item doesn’t exist in the search on the sell order on the Trading Post. The item expired and then relisted itself for another 24 hours. I need help.

Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Unable to transfer

(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No

(if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

Best Regards,

4 Likes

I have the exact same issue. I am unable to cancel the auction, it doesn’t exist.

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List 1 to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.

What is your character name in New World: FRUSTRATION

What server/world did you experience your issue on: Annwyn

Describe the issue you are experiencing: Same as above

(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Unable to transfer

Hello, Guys

thanks so much for letting us know the problem with the trading post, we already escalated the case.

Can you give us an ETA as all our friends have now transferred, we are left alone and if the world we want to go to becomes full… what happens then…. @Muzz

Yep same Issue for me, can’t cancel my sell Order.

Same issue

What is your character name in New World: Ralifur

What server/world did you experience your issue on: Midgard

Describe the issue you are experiencing: Same issue as the poster of this topic. Currently have a stack of 164 fire motes stuck in trade house that I cant cancel. Also refreshed itself automatically after 24 hours. Theres now 10 hours left of the auction after the refresh

(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Unable to server transfer with the migration

(if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

Managed to get a screenshot of the error we see when trying to cancel the auction

@muzz any update?

any update

bump

I was able to cancel my sell orders by going to the same city that i posted the trades in, in my case I had to fast travel to Everfall in order to cancel them, might be worth giving a try.

Were they sell orders that didn’t appear on the marketplace at all?

Just watched the bugged sell order tick down to 3s, 2s 1s and renew its self for another 24 hours for the 3rd time.

There seems to only be a handful of cases, caused by the server roll back, cant you just manually remove these items from each marketplace…

Annwyn Server - screen shot shows the listing that doesn’t actually exist anywhere else.

Happened to me too for a third time. Preventing me from utilizing the migration possibility to go play with my friends which is rather frustrating.

Very much want this fixed before the migrations get opened up again

ditto.

110 people from my company have all left, I’m now alone on a server that is now Russian speaking in chat.

If the server gets locked that I want to go to its pretty much the end of New World for me. almost 2 days since this has been reported and not a single reply.

Same for me, im alone on my old server Annwyn, all my guildmate are on the new server and transfert are lock … lol please new world go react quickly

please please please!

Bump, still broken

Tried again this morning. No change. Still broken. Now been almost 4 days.