Unable to change Faction after Merge

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: En’gage
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Yaxche
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: My faction change timer still says 45 days even after the change to 60 days happened in November and the merge yesterday. I changed faction 75 day ago on Topan
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I can not change to the faction/company my friends are on. I am concerned that while “Purple” is not dominate on Yaxche it soon will be.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: NO
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Left my company and it still says 45 days

With the limited population that was on Topan Faction was not an issue for all of us to play as one. I have made new friends that have been very helpful and wish to continue to be a part of that group. If I can not switch quickly, I am concerned that my friends faction may become dominate and I will no longer be able to enjoy the game play as I have in the last month before merger. Please fix this issue ASAP. It can not be too difficult to do so.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.