Unable to chat in game, in any channel

Former Alpha tester here, I have and enjoy the title,
I have never been banned from any game in my entire life, and have been playing games since Pong,

The second day on the server, I attempted to explain to my faction how taxes work, and that any faction has an ability to remove a town company, if they feel the taxes are too high,

I suspect a Company simply reported me for sharing truthful information about the game mechanics,

I am unable to chat in game in any of the channels now, which means I am unable to request groups, dungeons, team play, offer advice, or ask advice,

when i chat, I see a grey haze behind my text, and no one else can read it, So I am effectively locked out of playing with others,

the ability of groups that want to mass report players, I believe is an exploit that is being abused, I know we saw this in Alpha and Beta of the New World, but this is beyond anything I ever expected, while simply discussing how the taxes effect faction loyalty to certain Companies,

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.