Unable to complete Keen temper

I confirm that I have the same issue. Happened today. Oct 20th
EU, char name: Perkun

It really hurts my OCD not being able to clear that quest off my log.

Screenshots:

I have the same issue.

In game name: DotzTheUnamused

Same here made it twice now and can’t complete, main story is bugged as well lol

This bugged for me last night as well.

Hi, I have the same problem too

I have the exact same problem and also with “The Huntress” quest. I even did the Keen Temper quest twice.

• What is your character name in New World: edav

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: EU Central, Dry Tree

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: I have crafted Keen Temper & The Huntress and the quest isn’t registering me doing so.

• Is this a bug? yes

• (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: I am not able to complete the quests.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Just do the quest as usual, and go to make the item.

• When did this happen? It started a few days ago, and I am still encountering this issue.

Having the same issue as well. Just made the Keen Temper Item but can’t complete the quest.

I have the exact same problem and also with “Falmea’s Wrath” and “Executioner” quest. I even did the Keen Temper quest twice.

• What is your character name in New World: Piet van de Dijk
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: EU Central, Tartarus
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I have crafted Keen Temper, Falmea’s Wrath, Executioner and the quest isn’t registering me doing so.
  • Is this a bug? yes
  • (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: I am not able to complete the quests.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

Same issue,created the huntress but doesn’t let me go on to the next step of the quest.

• What is your character name in New World: Zaphrod
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: EU Central, Dry Tree
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I have crafted the Huntressand the quest isn’t registering me doing so.
  • Is this a bug? yes
  • What is your character name in New World: Hilford

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: US EAST/Eden

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: I have built keen temper, but the quest will not complete for it.

• Is this a bug? yes

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: should be included

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: went through quest normally, went to make sword, made it, but quest did not complete. (Did it twice)

• When did this happen? 11:50 Am

What is your character name in New World: KamuyamiNov
What server/world did you experience your issue on: EU Central, Caer Sidi
Describe the issue you are experiencing: I have crafted the Keen Temper 3 times and Executioner 1 time, but still dont complete quest.
Is this a bug? yes
(if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: I am not able to complete the quests.
(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
(if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

They’re aware of the issue and working to fix it.

1 Like

so its broken and you will fix it…thats reassuring

i have the same issue!

Character Homley
Server Valhalla
I have the same problem. I did not get credit for crafting the “Keen Temper” sword,

same here
name : Egeisk
server : abaton

same issue here
Name: Deceiver of Gods
Server: Themiscyra
Region: US East

Same here
Name: Krysis69
Server: Pluto
Region: US East

Hello and welcome to the community.

Unfortunately, the team is aware of and working on this. Thank you to everyone who has let us know they have the same issue.

Please be on the lookout on official socials and posts in forums for updates.