Unable to connect to any New World servers

Hello there!
I am having issues connecting to the New World servers. When I launch the game it is unable to load any of the server worlds and says login service is unavailable. I have port forwarded and tried everything else on the recommended fixes page, but it is still broken. Not even the main landing page of the game where all the news is loads. It’s like it cannot even contact the servers for that information. The only time it’s been able to contact the servers Easy Anti Cheat had an error and I couldn’t actually join the game. After repairing my Easy Anti Cheat I’m back to it not connecting. Has anyone else experienced this or have a fix? I’ve already done everything on the connection problems list so don’t suggest that.

Try the IPv6 fix.

sounds like a blessing if i am honest

I tried with it on and off but still nothing.

I know you tried reinstalling, but this time make sure to delete the remaining local files after uninstalling in the steamapps folder and in the %appdata% folder. Restart your computer after deleting everything, then reinstall.

Doing that right now. Bad download speeds so can’t give results until tomorrow.

Hello @jackiewoof6,

Welcome back to the New World forum, I’m really glad to see you are here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here and at the game as well!

I’m sorry that you’re having this connection issues with the server, I can recommend you to check the following troubleshooting in order to correct your situation:

1. Run a Steam Integrity check. Steam Integrity Check.
  2. Completely uninstall and reinstall game if not resolved after an Integrity Check.

As well review the following link in case you miss a step:

If none of this work I can recommend you to reach us via chat using the following link: Contact Us | Amazon Games

Please make sure to have the DxDiag ready once you reach support, you can pull it following this steps:

DxDiag report:

• Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  • Click on dxdiag.exe.
  • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

Hope you can solve the issue with the troubleshooting and have If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.