This morning I have been unable to play the game. I get to the character select and hit play and get a CONNECTION ERROR, unable to establish connection with the server.
Hi @negatroNNN, welcome to our forums!
My apologies about the issue you are experiencing.
If you have not tried, please check the following steps:
- Refresh Credentials:
- From the Start menu, begin typing ‘cmd’.
- In the results that populate, right-click the Command Prompt result and select Run as administrator.
- Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter. Wait a few seconds and when the command prompt appears, proceed to the next step.
- Type ipconfig /registerdns and press Enter.
- Type ipconfig /release and press Enter.
- Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter.
- Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter.
- Toggling IPv6:
- From the Start/Windows Menu, select Settings.
- Select Network and Internet.
- In the Status section, under Change your network settings, select Change adapter options.
- When the Network Connections window opens, right-click your network connection.
- Select Properties. Scroll to Internet Protocol version 6.
- Uncheck the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) box.
- Select OK to save your changes for the selected network adapter.
- Try launching the game again. A PC restart may be necessary.
- Shut down the computer completely. Turn it on, then run the Steam client as administrator and try the game again.
Thank you in advance.
I found this in another post and tried it but still having the same issue. Still unable to establish connection with the server.