Unable to connect to the server. Please confirm your internet acces and try again

Hello. I played normal for week but now when i try to log to a server i see this:

server EU CENTRAL

firewall - YES

1. Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter. Wait a few seconds and when the command prompt appears, proceed to the next step.
  2. Type ipconfig /registerdns and press Enter.
  3. Type ipconfig /release and press Enter.
  4. Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter.
  5. Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter. -YES

no vpn - YES

ethernet - YES

Uncheck the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) box - YES

Network works in everytching else . Please help.

(I restarted and log out and in many time and still nothing)

Hello,

I would like to dig deeper into this issue, i see that you have tried disabling IPv6 aswell as doing a DNS flush, i would like to confirm if you have tried enabling newworld through your firewall?

If so, if you can create another character or if have a different character, are you having issues with them also?

Let me know so we can try other steps to fix this issue

Cheers!

I have the same issue here : Unable to connect to the server. Please confirm your internet access and try again - #4 by Skarghan

Hello @KnowCryptid,

Yes i enabled it and even in others servers ( EU west e.t.c.) and different characters and still the same .
Im on windows 11 , do you think i should install and try win 10?

Hello,

Sorry for the slow response, and yes!

You could try the game on Win 10, if that doesn’t work

I will recommend you contact customer support directly through chat here: New World - Support | Amazon Games

That way we can receive some more specific information to help you with the connection error

Be sure to have your game logs ready in case they ask for them:

Provide 3 logs from: Users\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\LogBackups
DxDiag report:
Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
Click on dxdiag.exe.
When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

If you need anything else, you can always contact me and i’ll help the best i can :smile:

Cheers!

Hello @KnownCryptid,

I tried playing on win 10 and its working ( with lucky i can log at first try without it takes 5-15 min). Thank you for your support but i will stop playing NW. I hope NW wont die after months ( and i hope it will be better so players will come back).

Hello,

I’m very glad that worked for you, even if you leave the game, we hope to see you again someday

Cheers! :smile: