Unable To Fast Travel Bug

• What is your character name in New World: TheNotoriousKEV
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Kronomo
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Unable to Fast Travel
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: When trying to fast travel, i received the message that you had to be at a shrine, settlement, or outpost to be able to fast travel. I had 1000/1000 azoth, and i was in Everfall. I ran to a shrine nearby in everfall, and experienced the same issue. I was able to recall to the inn in everfall at one point. I was able to use the unstuck feature, but the bug persisted.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes, restarting the game fixed the issue
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I recalled to town after gathering, and crafting, and did some town board missions. I did notice one of the town board missions acted strange (did not complete after clicking, took several clicks)
5 Likes

I also had this issue a few minutes ago on Amano Iwato server. I was in town did a few Town Board missions, tried to use fast travel and received the same message the OP received. I have logged out but now I am in slot 380 of Que.

I got the same problem too.
I cannot fast travel between towns. The only way i can do it once is to die once then it allowed me to fast travel once. After that i cant click on the fast travel icon.
What is your character name in New World: MashyMerrow

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Eridu APAC (Sydney)

I’m not sure if this is the same issue or not, but I’m unable to see fast travel sites in settlements. I can jump to locations outside that I’ve discovered, but I then have to run to my settlement. Very annoying.

1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: Lady Shyka
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Duzakh
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Unable to Fast Travel
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: As above; in Everfall settlement with maxed out azoth. Cannot fast travel due to “not being in settlement” according to message. Tried interacting directly with shrine, and also did not work.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes, quitting to desktop and restarting the game fixed the issue (after a wait in a 30 minute queue)
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Max azoth (not sure if related), travel to Everfall, attempt to fast travel out of Everfall settlement to any other location.
1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: Yin Star
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Thrudheim
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Unable to Fast Travel, button is “grey” instead of white
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: See description above
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Sometimes it help to leave the game and connect new to server. But after first
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Doesen’t matter how many azoth i have. After first Teleport, i can’t us it again until i end the game.
1 Like

Have this bug also as well as other issues!

I am having this exact same problem. I tried to relog, tried to die. Still nothing, and then I was getting another bug where it would tell me no product information for the game was found. I am currently trying an entirely fresh reinstall. Will update on the progress if anything comes of it.

Reinstalling the game did fix the " product information" error message, but it did NOT fix the fast travel issue.

• What is your character name in New World: Kindergarten Cop

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Empi

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Unable to Fast Travel anywhere

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I’m not sure what triggered this issue, but for the last several hours I have been unable to fast travel. At first I thought that maybe the game barred you from fast traveling if an area is under attack or something, but asking in chat several times resulted in no one responding, and after we went to an area of the map that appeared to not even be contested, we were still having the issue where we couldn’t fast travel.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No. I tried quitting the game to menu, to desktop, I tried killing my character. I even tried reinstalling the entire game ( which fixed a different issue unrelated to the fast travelling bug ). Even after a fresh reinstall I am having the issue of not being able to fast travel anywhere that I have open.

Screenshots included below
fast travel greyed
fast travel greyed 2

I am including two different fast travel points, but this is appearing on all of them. I clearly have enough Azoth, but fast travel is greyed out and cannot even be clicked.

I am also experiencing the same symptoms. I’m so angry.

Have had this same exact occurrence on at least 5 different occasions.

currently having this same issue. found this topic looking for a fix.

Having same issue, cannot fast travel at all. Saying I need to visit the settlement (I already have) on every settlement I click on. Wont be playing until this is fixed. Travel is already a slog without this.

Experiencing the exact same issue.

Same issue. EU Inferni, persistent between sessions since launch. No warning messages.

same issue, all tps gone

I am having this bug now as well, anyone figure out a fix?

1 Like

I have this bug as well. It is game-breaking at higher levels. I have not seen anything posted by the devs on this. I’ve tried everything (relogging, dying, recalling) nothing works. I’ve had it a few times before where it just resolved itself by me entering and exiting the shrine over and over, but now it persists and I can’t effectively play. I’ve been pretty tolerant about the bug situation is this game, realizing it is new and they have a lot to work on, but I cannot even play now. They need to get on top of these bugs.

Name Aerkk GrimReign
Server Fae
Nam

1 Like

Having the same issue. For me, it happens more so when I log out or get d/c’ed for inactivity. It works randomly from what I can tell, but only if I stay logged in. The moment it stops working, it doesnt appear to matter what I do to try and fix it.

• What is your character name in New World: Davitt
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Pluto
1 Like

Had the same issue, relogging wouldn’t fix it, completely restarting the game did.

1 Like