Unable To Fast Travel Bug

I’ve had this issue since launch day but with one day of reprieve. This is becoming a rather annoying bug as my storage is becoming larger and larger of mats.

1 Like

Yep can’t fast travel since yesterday.

Playing on SEA - Zara. Player name TheGlove.

It wasn’t working yesterday, just started game now and it;s still an issue.

1 Like

Ok - figured my issue out.

The Shrines, I always went to them to execute a fast travel. The ones in the outposts in Great Cleave don;t allow you to do that - I think because they are outside the walls. So, I went into the outpost and selected where I wanted to fast travel to from the Map.

It’s weird, other Shrine let you execute a fast travel from them, but not those ones.

1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: TwoBola
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Kukku
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Unable to Fast Travel
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • How did the issue effect your gameplay: Just unable to fast travel to shrines.
  • Were you able to recover from the issue: No, i tried restart the game and pc, nothing changed.
1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: Kitzen
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Mag Mell
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Tried to fast travel from Brightwood City, was unable to. Not encumbered, have full azoth. Have to run everywhere, only way to fast travel is to die, or return to Inn.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Open the map, unable to fast travel. Tried relogging, closed the client completely.
1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: MoonLiight
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ship Trap
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Tried to fast travel from Everfall City, was unable to. Not encumbered, have full azoth. I cant go anywhere
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Open the map, unable to fast travel. Tried relogging, closed the client completely.
1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: PreacherFTW
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Eden
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: All of the fast travel locations and settlements must be revisited to function.
1 Like

Bug
Server: Niflheim

Some fast travel points on my map are not showing as visible even though I have activated them previously. My map filters are all set to ON so that’s not the issue.
I have fast travel available on the map but certain ones are not visible. I just went to one and it activated. This was a fast travel point I already activated in the past. So they’re resetting.
This should not be occurring. Fix please.

1 Like
  • What is your character name in New World: Roignar
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Asgard
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: All of the fast travel locations and settlements must be revisited to function.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Open the map, unable to fast travel. Tried relogging, closed the client completely. Verified the game files.
  • What is your character name in New World: KPOCOBOK
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Asgard
  • How did the issue effect your gameplay: Just unable to fast travel to shrines.
  • Were you able to recover from the issue: No, i tried restart the game and pc, nothing changed.
    [/quote]

This is still an issue and has happend to me on Hades.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.