Unable to Get Gladiator Quest in Cutlass

• What is your character name in New World: Spartan4Knight

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Diranda

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: After switching from Covenant to Marauders I’ve reached 3K faction reputation and have the quest to travel to Cutlass and get the trial of the gladiator but when I talk to the faction rep in Cutlass they don’t offer the quest.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I’m unable to progress my faction reputation

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Faction swap from Covenant to Marauder. Gain 3K faction rep and trigger quest to do the trial of the gladiator. Interact with the Cutlass faction rep

3 Likes

Same as above but for Syndicate faction, just switched using the free faction reset per 12/21 update, I’m unable to pick up the rank advancement quest in Brightwood at Syn faction rep. This will affect players ability to obtain various chisels to make dungeon tuning orbs, please fix asap.

Same here, switched faction from covenant to marauders with the free token and dont get the gladiator trial quest.

Server: Learad
Player: bummi

Bump - Dozen of us switched today and are stuck now too… Hoping this is some sort of server lag and will resolve eventually but thought i’d share anyway.

Same issue here. A couple of other pieces of input from my experience.

1. I was originally Marauders on Tritonis and had completed the full Faction quest line all the way to Commander.
  2. The NPC I am supposed to interact with is Winifred Silas (Marauder Ravager). But the NPC I am interacting with is Ania Jasinksi (Marauder Commander). And the text she is speaking indicates that we have already killed Silas.

This leads me to believe that I am stuck in a corner case where the game believes that I am still a Marauder Commander, while at the same my Reputation has been reset and is now only 3k (Soldier).

Server: Eden
Player: Flub

1 Like

Exact same situation for me, send help, I need to buy chisels!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.