Unable to interact with top floor of house in Everfall

Damn, that’s 15k down the drain…

@Luxendra

Please advise if this is being looked into.

Pretty much anyone that owns this house is getting screwed.

1 Like

I have this problem too.

1 Like

If this bug gets ignored next patch like all these reports are getting ignored here on the forums, that will be the final nail in the coffin for me.

1 Like

same problem here. same house and very annoying.

1 Like

@NW_Mugsy @Luxendra @Kay It’s been 10 days now, I know you guys were on break, but I’m tagging you guys because I don’t want this to get buried further. I really want this to get noticed because it’s still ongoing.

Please respond.

1 Like

Hey all, quick update that the team is investigating this. I don’t have much more information but it is on the radar.

5 Likes

How about you fix the EXACT SAME BUG in the weavers fen house. It’s been SINCE OCTOBER. Jesus Christ just let me put shit upstairs.

^^^ this is regarding the 2 story house in weavers fen directly next to the workshop bench.

2 Likes

Hey Kay, any idea when the next patch is due and if this bug will be fixed?

I haven’t been able to craft for over 3 weeks because of this issue. Really kills any motivation to play the game at all.

I have all my crafting mats and timeless shards ready and waiting, but won’t waste them until this issue is rectified.

Yep, same here. Please update us as soon as this is fixed so we can swap chests, trophies, and upgrade our ugliest furniture

OMG thank you for finally saying something about this. Please fix ASAP!!

Same problem here - server Valhalla - town Everfall - 15k 2 story house with stone stairs - furniture act like 2nd floor is upside down: can place furniture to hang on 1st floors ceiling - but not on floor of 2nd floor

Same problem here and already made a post about it. Everfall house, top floor.

I also have the same issue with my hose in EF. Cant do anything on the top floor.

Same Issue

Character: The Rabid Ginger
Server: Oceanus
House: Red one just north of Syndicate rep in Everfall.

Can’t put any decor upstairs.

Unbelievable that this hasn’t been hot fixed.

Pull your finger out already.

Thanks, Kay for the communication on this bug.

Same issue with the same house…

I also have the same issue with the same house.
It probably has something to do with the winter convergence update.

@Kay @Luxendra @Centeotl
Hey guys,

I don’t see this bug fix in the Jan PTR patch notes: PTR: January Release Notes - Patch 1

Can you please advise if this is an oversight? If this is going to be overlooked for another month, let me know now so I can uninstall and move on.

1 Like

We’re aware of this issue and the team is already working on a fix :slight_smile: