Unable to leave house for several minutes

• What is your character name in New World: j4xi
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: US East - Brobdingnag
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Unable to leave my house - Leaving house simply puts me back at my front door. If it makes any difference this occurred at the T1 house in Brightwood next to the Town Board
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Took a few minutes to be able to exit my house, had to spam “Exit” repeatedly
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes, had to spam “Exit” repeatedly
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Screenshot would not be effective in this scenario
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Fast travel to house, attempt to leave house, simply get returned to the front door as if you had just entered the house, repeat a few dozen times, finally get let out

Same thing has happened to me except i was never let out, it booted me to the character screen. When I try to log in after several minutes I get an error that says ‘Timed out while waiting for gameplay on the server.’
server us west phlegethon
Game name: Grundl

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.