Unable to log in - "Timed out while waiting for server to describe the world."

Name: Edg3x
Server: US East Adlivun

Every time I log in: “Timed out while waiting for server to describe world.”

This is 100% a server side issue, my character is stuck online (my game is not open) according to people on my friends list in game.

I have cleared cache, re installed, reset computer, etc.

I am the leader of a 100 man company and I have been unable to play for 2 days now.

I spoke with support and they requested that I try logging in 24-48 hrs. This failed to help, I still cannot log in and its been 48 hours.

Please log my character out! Or move them somewhere! Help!

1 Like

I was doing Amrine at the time, it is likely the game thinks I am still in that instance which no longer exists so it cannot log me in.

I am also having this same problem, difference is I was teleporting to the inn when the server went down.

well this issue has been ongoing almost 3 days now with no real solutions, so don’t expect to be able to play anytime soon.

maybe the next server maintenance will fix this.

HI everyone!!

Sorry for the delay to replay, and I apologies to all of you who still having this issue.

Devs team is aware of this thread and the information provided to find a solution for this matter as soon as possible.

Please post under Timed out while waiting for server to spawn the player - #485 by kale3288 as follows:

Remember is important besides the Character and Server, please provide your logs and DxDiags:

Instructions for generating a DXdiag: Open and run DxDiag.exe 6

Instructions for finding the in-game logs:

Press Windows+R on the keyboard, type %appdata% and press enter.
Open the most recent file from this folder: /AppData/local/AGS/LogBackups.
Paste the content on a pastebin using http://pastebin.com/ 8 and share it here.

This information is really important for them.

Thanks!!

There are over 100 people on my server (Omeyocan) with the same issue. CS was totally unhelpful, and the account I spent over 300 hours on is worthless. If they don’t fix this soon, I’m gonna be getting a refund and moving on.

IGN: Zhelv
Server: Lagado
Disconnected/ LAG DETECTES inside windsward town.
Can’t Connect Since then.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.