Unable to move Character

backstory I was doing an Armin run and after I used the teleporter to leave my game wouldn’t stop loading then my game closed. then I opened it back up and I spawned outside and I was unable to do anything. I wasn’t able to move, I wasn’t able to tp and I couldn’t even open up my inventory. after this happened and I was unable to move I got the message lag detected at the top of my screen so I went to bed and woke up the next day and I still couldn’t move.

Character name: Ethen
Server: KIbu
System: Windows 10, AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Super, 32Gb RAM, 2TB SSD

I’d follow this thread: https://forums.newworld.com/t/lag-detected-followed-by-stuck-character-time-since-last-response-until-disconnect

1 Like

yeah, I have seen that one. I’m one of the people that just can’t move at all not even for a little bit

This is happened to my character as well. Did you find out how to fix this issue yet? My character has been stuck for multiple days.

nope sorry. been stuck like this for 24hrs

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.