Unable to perform certain interactions

• What is your character name in New World: Kazanari
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: US East / Orofena
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Unable to:
    • take damage from ?instanced? bosses (able to take damage and damage regular enemies)
    • interact with non-UI interactables (shrines, portal to void tunnel in Tempest Heart)
    • die when going out of bounds (I can go out of bounds and not die, but eventually I will drown)
  • Is this a bug? Yes
  • (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay:
    • not able to do dungeons
    • might also not be able to do other things, but I rage quit
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: not right away, what I tried:
    • exit and re-enter expedition
    • quit and re-open game
    • un-equip / re-equip all items
    • random things: gather, kill enemies
      I logged on a while later and did Ennead without issue, so I assume it fixed itself.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Unknown
  • When did this happen? 2022 Nov 12: around 3:30 CST (this first happened in Tempest Heart: tried to fix to no avail. Got back on later and tried to do Lazarus, happened again and couldn’t fix once again)

Thank you for this information @Kazanari I have passed your information along to the team.

We experienced the same bug un Lazarus this evening.
The tank (and only him) was not able to taunt and do any damage to Cillia and Chardis (We know chardis can not be taunt but no damage it’s not normal)
And He was not able to activate rez shrine too.

What is your character name in New World: matequita
What server/world did you experience your issue on: Central EU / Caer Sidi.
Is this a bug? Yes
(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
the player tried about the same things than @Kazanari
after Deco reco (game closed completly), we try another lazarus muta and the player experienced the same bug a second time.
What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Unknown
When did this happen? 2022 Nov 22 about 9:30PM CET for the first try and about 9:50PM CET for the second try
Yesterday we did Barnacles 2 times without any problem (we are a team so he always tank)

Welcome to the New World forum community and thank you for letting us know you’re having this problem as well!