Unable to Regional Server Transfer to US East (0 Characters There)

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

PS: Your Known Issues List links me to the December 2021 Patch. I’ve left the information there so you can see it for your self!

• What is your character name in New World: Mala Zedik
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Yggdrasil
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Unable to Regional Transfer to East Coast
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Unable to play with friends
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Not until Amazon Fixes the issue
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: (Check Below)
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
    Attempt to Regional Server Transfer US East:

Check Live servers to make sure I have ZERO characters on US East. Screen Shot Below showing my characters 2/2 for US East, but also showing ZERO characters on any Live US East Server.

Is it possible you had and deleted a character in the region you want to merge to before Feb 11 2022? This is a known issue we’re working to address in a future update.

Yes, I had a character that merged in the US East Region.

However, I can state that the PTR and the NDA clients are likely counting my character count. It was saying 3/2 before I deleted my character on the PTR this week.

is there any update for server transfers region cooldown?

Delete one of your PTR toons. they count towards your total :slight_smile: worked for me and i had the same issue. @Aenwyn you should share this fix with your team.

Sadly that will not work as a work around. I’ve already deleted the PTR character as stated above. Meaning I have 0 PTR characters and 0 US East Live characters. :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.