Unable to Respawn After Death

• What is your character name in New World: Campbellsoup

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Mag Mel, NA West

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: After dying I was unable to respawn at any of the three options, forcing me to log out. I was too far from my camp (1km) I could not choose to respawn at the inn. It said I had to wait more than 7 days to respawn at Everfall.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I had to log out which made me need to wait in queue to get back in on launch day

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no, I was forced to log out.

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I belive the steps are… Have inn in same region you are closest to, die previously and respawn at city. Die too far away from your camp (>500m).

I couldn’t respawn at inn because it’s in the same city as my closest city. I was too far from my camp. And the city had a respawn timer of more than 7 DAYS

4 Likes

I have the exact same issue, word for word, even the same server, mag mel. I died just outside of Everfall. I am too far away from my camp to spawn there and there is a respawn timer of over 7 days to spawn at Everfall

2 Likes

To update you, I waited through the long que time for customer support chat, they have let me know that the bug has been submitted through the proper channels

i got this bug also after 4 hours of queing, i died and cannot do NOTHING , just going for queing again

Character name: Manittou
Server: EU/ Kor

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.