Unable to transfer character due to nonexistent trading post order

Question (sort of off topic but not) – Does it matter if some of my stashes are overcapacity? Just wondering if it will let me transfer I have a bunch of buy order mats in several stashes they are overflowing. does it delete this when you Transfer or does it just transfer overloaded (kekw)

• What server were you transferring from: Valhalla

• What server were you transferring to: Castle of Steel

• What is your in game name: Mrakie

• When did your first attempt to transfer fail due to trading post contracts: 7/29 around 5pm EST

• Which shrine did you try to transfer from (screenshot preferred, but location coordinates are good too): Bearclaw Shrine

• Did the shrine transfer work for you:

Yes, After a few attempts. I noticed that I’ve been having issues with the game while in a discord call. I get a “lag detected” when i or the other person talks. I was attempting to transfer while in a discord call. Kept having the same issue. I finally tried to transfer while i wasn’t in a call and the app closed. It worked first time at the shrine.

• What time did you attempt the shrine transfer workaround: 9:00 PM EST

What server were you transferring from: Nysa
What server were you transferring to: Dry Tree
What is your in game name: Godrin

I tried the technique and it work

• What server were you transferring from: Nysa
  • What server were you transferring to: Abaton
  • What is your in game name: Workyz
  • When did your first attempt to transfer fail due to trading post contracts: 11h51
  • Which shrine did you try to transfer from (screenshot preferred, but location coordinates are good too): Old Myrkgard Shrine
  • Did the shrine transfer work for you: yes
  • What time did you attempt the shrine transfer workaround: 11h54

Hi there! It works for me. I tried like 10 times and its finally worked.Gatherer’s Road, Edengrove.

• What server were you transferring from: Nysa
  • What server were you transferring to: Dry Tree
  • What is your in game name: lMorlock
  • When did your first attempt to transfer fail due to trading post contracts: 15:15 gmt+3
  • Which shrine did you try to transfer from (screenshot preferred, but location coordinates are good too): Gatherer’s Road
  • Did the shrine transfer work for you: yes
  • What time did you attempt the shrine transfer workaround: 15h30 gmt+3

I came here just to say, after 2 DAYS of struggling, i tried it at a shrine and it worked!!! thank you so much!!!

It worked for me, but I had to use the Old Myrkgard Shrine after failed attempts at other shrines.

• De quel serveur avez-vous effectué le transfert : Nysa
  • Vers quel serveur avez-vous transféré: Dry Tree
  • Quel est ton nom dans le jeu : queen melona
  • Quand votre première tentative de transfert a-t-elle échoué en raison de contrats de poste de traite : 17h29
  • De quel sanctuaire avez-vous essayé de transférer (capture d’écran préférée, mais les coordonnées de localisation sont également bonnes) : Gré-du-ventCapitale
  • Le transfert du sanctuaire a-t-il fonctionné pour vous : non
  • À quelle heure avez-vous tenté la solution de contournement du transfert de sanctuaire : 17h00

Hi, wait, should I try all the shrines to change the server? Are you kidding me ?

took me like 30 mins of clicking random shrines and towns
some shrines didnt even count as a shrine
but it ended up working for me at a random shrine way up north

• What server were you transferring from: US East Valhalla
  • What server were you transferring to: EU Central Abaton
  • What is your in game name: Mangokin
  • When did your first attempt to transfer fail due to trading post contracts: 4/8 00:20 UTC
  • Which shrine did you try to transfer from (screenshot preferred, but location coordinates are
    good too): Windsward Capital
  • Did the shrine transfer work for you: No
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Unable to transfer character due to “active Trading
    Post Buy/Sell Order” that is nonexistent
What server were you transferring from: US East Valhalla
What server were you transferring to: US East Orofena
What is your in game name: cocopuff2u
When did your first attempt to transfer fail due to trading post contracts: 8/1 & 8/2 & 8/3 
Which shrine did you try to transfer from (screenshot preferred, but location coordinates are good too): East Burn Outpost, Cleaves Point Outpost, Ebonscale Reach City
Did the shrine transfer work for you: No
What time did you attempt the shrine transfer workaround: 8:58 PM on 8/3

Hi there,

After the patch the transfer bug is still there, this is a major issue I don’t even understand why the dev team didn’t give any answer !!
Please try to resolve this asap !!

There was a post where it’s discussed as being an API glitch.

I don’t want to take the time to find it but most people had luck doing a series of things.

I transferred by teleporting between shrines in the unclaimable territories and checking the transfer status after every teleport.

Some have reported stepping off the shrine, then back on to change your, “location,” to re-retrieve data to reset the API status.

I had a buddy that was able to do this and transfer with having actual items still on the trading post.

to get this work around to function for me I had to die and respawn at the Shrine. Teleporting to the different Shrines never worked. I had this same issue today I got both a region and server transfer by going to different areas and getting killed by an enemy then respawning at a shrine just over 1km away then immediatly pressing e and going to the transfer. I had to do this 1 time to get region transfer to work. then 2 times to get server transfer to work. I will say that the time it didn’t work I respawned in a town.

Hermit Shrine did not work buy all was good at great cleave. Thank you Thank you Thank you :moneybag:

Some people say it changes with people around you, so I guess that would make sense as to why the open world shrines had a higher success rate.

Make sure nobody is near at all whatsoever and try it. It might be positionally taking API data of trade posts rather than account and player individuality.

I’m guessing they mixed up the API and the API telling whether or not you are in a town got mixed into the trade posts so anyone in your location that has a trade up blocks you from transferring. Not sure though. @Aenwyn

1 Like

This might be the case because no one was at the shrines that I used to transfer but. also no one was at the shrines that I teleported to when I was unable to transfer. though this also might be why when I was teleporting from outpost to outpost why sometimes it would say I was unable to transfer because I wasn’t level 25 yet even though I am level 37

1 Like
  • What server were you transferring from: US East Orofena
  • What server were you transferring to: US East Castle of Steel
  • What is your in game name: Thorin Fenrir
  • When did your first attempt to transfer fail due to trading post contracts: 8/6/2022 08:20 ET
  • Which shrine did you try to transfer from (screenshot preferred, but location coordinates are
    good too): Hermit Shrine
  • Did the shrine transfer work for you: No
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Unable to transfer character due to “active Trading
    Post Buy/Sell Order” that is nonexistent

Enough with all the damn screenshots, just bounce around the shrines till you find one that works that’s what JUST did.

1 Like