Unable to transfer from EU to US East

• What is your character name in New World: Zeikk

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Dry Tree (EU Central)

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: i am unable to region transfer to US East. Because its telling me the character slots are full but i do not have any characters on US East at the moment.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Not able to region transfer to US East

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: open the ingame store and click character transfer then you click “SELECT REGION” and chose US East

This is a known issue and a fix is in the works!

If you have ever deleted a character in the region you want to merge to before Feb 11 2022, you will likely not be able to merge into that same region you deleted that character in. This is a known issue we’re working to address in a future update.

have the same problem, but i what happen with my houses and the money, this is critic for play the game and cant pay again for the houses until you resolve the problems

name character: la caja de box
world : el dorado us east

How long will i have to wait? i already abandoned my houses and changed faction and now im stuck with nothing to do because i don’t want to waste gold on houses i have to abandon when this is fixed and i can transfer.

1 Like

I don’t know why nobody seems to be giving you the right answer… But your PTR character carries over, 99% of people I know who have had this issue just had to delete a character from PTR and it’s fixed.

1 Like

i haven’t been on PTR in a few months but i’ll download it and check, thanks.

i check too ty

did not fix it for me unfortunately

yo can i have my houses back since i have to wait another 8 months for the problem to be fixed

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.