UNHINGED [USEAST - Syndicate - Orofena - ENG - PvX ]

To hell with the meta.

You’re here because you enjoy gaming, and you’ve been doing it long enough that you don’t need some streamer telling you how to play. You’re here because you appreciate the company of like-minded players. Together we’ll create a legacy, prevail over our foes, and reap the spoils of war! Welcome brothers & sisters, to Unhinged.

See what deadpool has to say

Unhinged is a long-standing community of gamers that have played together in various dimensions and platforms over the years. We emphasize people over mechanics, and we’re welcoming of new faces (and groups of new faces). We keep friends & family gaming together as they join our community and begin making new connections. What are ya wait’n for?

We would love to meet you and enjoy everything that New World has to offer! We do just about everything on a casual basis, PvP and PvE. Come join us in Expeditions/Mutations, OPR and 3v3 Arenas. World boss tours and company chest runs, and Rags to Riches naked dungeon runs!

Bring your friends, and join our ranks. Become an officer and help grow our community in New World and beyond! Life long friends are our goal above anything else.

ᑌn卄inged Gaming (unhinged.gg) Please check out what we have to offer, and feel free to check us out on our website and Discord channel!

Rules are very simple, we are no drama llama. And are a safe space for anyone from any place! Drop by today!

Unhinged.gg

Discord.gg/Unhinged

Contacts:

Babel
Rosie LeBoop
Arcadia Morellis

5 Likes

I have this random dream that one day all of the forum die hards will eventually meet together on the same server as part of a single company.

with you, @IDarkStar, @Walruss, @desubot, @Soluss, and like a ton more people that I clearly cannot link right now. Then we all work to summon the dead corpse of @MixedNuts or some hardcore forum goer that has since become less active to become our gov. Then we create a NEW WORLD of our own.

6 Likes

Sounds like fun. Going to US west or East or Europe? lol

3 Likes

Oh and @ThexCatmanx too obviously!

5 Likes

The video looked like a ton of fun haha. I have become well known for my scream in discord while we do mutations. I am usually screaming that the green nature blob thing that chases you has become sentient or some other shenanigans haha. That video also makes me want star stone mutations like REALLY BAD right now.

3 Likes

Oh gosh, you guys know you would instantly have a spot in my home :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

Wish I could just jump to US East. May have to do it if the game keeps dying on US West. the whole west server is under 1200 today, currently. Everyone moved to YGG and I have no desire to move for that server to follow the same pattern.

US servers need some merges badly.

2 Likes

Love the video haha

2 Likes

Maybe some day. Ya never know.

2 Likes

Yeah I am on US EST as well and unfortunately we have taken in many US West refugees for months now it seems. It is just unfortunate because of the ping difference and all that, especially for people looking to do PVP content.

2 Likes

I am east but play on a west server YGG since the beginning of the game. I dont even know what the hell I would do with good ping. My timing would be all sorts of messed up probably.

2 Likes

I just imagine its like that episode from Dragon Ball Z where Goku is getting his ass kicked and he is like, “I suppose I will take off this 1,000,000 lb training gear that I have been wearing” and then suddenly starts kicking the enemy’s ass. You are essentially just training in 1000x gravity on US West then, waiting for your moment on US EAST lol.

3 Likes

Hmm maybe sooner than you think when they merge everyone into the last server

4 Likes

Nah. They need to get as many transfer token sales they can before they decide to merge servers again. If they merge them there would be no token sales. Instead they would rather lose players that wont pay for tokens just to end up on another eventual dead server.

1 Like

The final server… my god. SHALL WE ALL MEET ON THE FINAL BATTLEFIELD…

2 Likes

Can we nerf this please? Having more fun than me is unfair… Nerf these bastards!

2 Likes

First they nerfed the weapons, then they nerfed the content. Finally, when there was no one else to stand up for us. They nerfed those of us just trying to have fun D: </3

2 Likes

I imagine this spoken by an old man recalling a story of the distant past…

storyteller

“First they nerfed the weapons…”
“Then they nerfed the content…”
“We lost so many friends, the numbers dwindled…”
“Finally when there was no one left to stand up for us, they tried to nerf us…”

“It was then that we stood up my boy!”

Cue shenanigans video where the company does meatball bowling with brutes in Myrkgard before a zerg run and buffalo bowling inside reekwater by overstimulating the nearby population of buffalo. Finally a scene of company members breaking cages and releasing hippos into Everfall Townsquare. All while playing to upbeat “remember the 'ol days” style music with some subtle techno beats.

“They can take away everything, but THEY CANNOT TAKE AWAY OUR SHENANIGANS

Old man tears up as the song and video fade…

4 Likes

I spit my soda xD.

Thank you so much for the attention to my post <3

Really hoping i can catch a few forum stragglers to join in on the fun!

3 Likes

IF US West dies I am joining you lol

2 Likes