UNHINGED [USEAST - Syndicate - Orofena - ENG - PvX ]

I may too lol. Ive been on YGG since the beginning. Lets see how long it holds out. I still have both my free transfer tokens. My company is dying out and talking about merging into someone else. Id have better ping and playtimes on east because im in the east anyways =)

2 Likes

I think YGG will be fine if the patch hits semi soon.

3 Likes

We shall see

2 Likes

I’m game. I think some of us are EU though.

2 Likes

We literally have a dude in our company nicknamed, “JJ can’t chill,” because he’s always screaming. Discord wouldnt be the same without him. :heart:

3 Likes

I’m on Valhalla. FYI. USEast.

OPR by day, Wars by evening, m10’s by night. Rinse and repeat. We’re always recruiting just not active on recruitment if you get what I’m saying.

“Quality over quantity, no toxic players, even if they’re skilled.”

Sadly, a lot of stiff competition has come in recently so wars have slowed down… :smiling_face_with_tear:

If my company ever goes purple, I will let you know.

Lethal inc.

Out of the many companies I’ve been apart of that have failed, flourished, merged and died, this one is solid when it comes to vibe and the people in it.

Because of that, I don’t think we’ll ever merge due to risk of losing the insanely good vibes we keep. BUT, if we ever end up on the same server we can always alliance and be mutual companies that intertwine.

2 Likes

I am on Maramma, which is one of the most recent victims of the mass mega company influx haha, but I have heard that some have moved/fled to Valhalla recently. It feels like a constant cycle haha.

Thankfully it seems Maramma definitely saw a big change from the influx of players but it never devolved completely into a single mega company. Viva la resistance! Although the toxicity absolutely went up haha.

3 Likes

Honestly thats the most important part of any company. Just those sweet sweet positive vibes. What is life without some sweet sweet positive vibes and a feeling of community?

3 Likes

Our governor was having a rough time and he technically quit for a bit.

Unbeknownst to me, I was recording the whole time and this mf RP walked out and quit. Lol.

Anyways, this is my first video ever, but I made a video tribute to our governor if you wanted to peep it.

Don’t mind the constant transitions because I had to edit out certain things because I didn’t know I was going to edit the recording and make a video so I had to work with what I had. Lol.

Needless to say, he came back. :grin:

3 Likes

I was on Maramma for a long time, I moved to Valhalla when supple and copium were there.

The company I was in merged with Copium and I decided not to. I was in Silent Sea. I was lost after that and found remnants of Arkham from Oceana and a couple other old friends. PvPeacocks and some stragglers joined as well.

Now we are Lethal Inc. on Valhalla.

3 Likes

IMO, this is a requirement for a good company. Vibes have to match.

3 Likes

Haha well thx. Though tbh I have very different ideas on where the game should go from most of you, but I appreciate the thought. I’m trying to get back into the game but just playing it very very casually right now.

3 Likes

Did you apply for content designer?

1 Like

Absolutely!

I find this more difficult, because at the moment all of the larger companies tend to be so hardcore/warmode and extremely competitive. That’s why i want to grow our more casual environment for people who don’t want to deal with that kind of pressure. Also a great learning environment <3

1 Like

The meta is just a front for justifying the town boards insane prices ;D

2 Likes

I think maybe we nominate you. :wink:

3 Likes

Maaan. If only I didn’t love the people in my company. I’d transfer and switch factions with Blackxp as my gov.

3 Likes

heh well prim just took another purple land so valhalla is struggling a bit on the faction balance again.

we trying hard but its getting rough. it wont be long till the forum regulars are all on the same server.

on the brightside we are picking at their strats so hopefully we get some new arsenals in our toolbelt.

1 Like

Ill be the comic relief/bard

3 Likes

#purpleneedshelp

ANY WORTH A SHIT PURPS COME TO VALHALLA PLEASE!

As a green, I don’t want green to have 8 territories.

1 Like