Unlimited purchasable server tokens!

Why not make server tokens unlimited at a price. Players will be able to switch to servers of their choice without being forced to chose one server for life resulting in the current situation with Midgard. Server will eventually start balancing out?! Players new and old will be able to join their friends as they please. I am stuck on Midgard and would gladly like to use my new free token to move since its too overpopulated but I don’t want to be given only one choice and be stuck on a server i might not like

Agreed - moving once a week or something like that would help - if your server is over or under populated you just bounce. Being stuck on a single server makes no sense at this stage in the lifecycle of the game.

1 Like

You just hear on the overhead, TEAMS HAVE BEEN SCRAMBLED!

Every week literally everyone gets randomized to a server. CHAOS!

1 Like

This might be a game changer! :joy:

Im sure purchasable tokens will be a thing on the store eventually. I think it needs like a 30 day cooldown or something. Infinitely being able to change servers can also destroy servers and economy by griefing players and bots.

1 Like

Great idea! I agree on not making it too easy for players just to jump ship every few days. A cooldown with a price will work and at least it gives players some kind of freedom of deciding where they want to settle.

1 Like

The bots could easy move servers , no way this will ever happen. Gold Sellers paradise. Come on get real!

1 Like

Bots are already infiltrating servers regardless. Why should honest players not get the option to play a fair game because AGS can’t get it right to ban cheaters. Literally so many other games has the system of paying your way to another server. That’s as real as is gets.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.