Unpopular Opinion I guess, Open World PVP

Open world PVP should be limited to 5 levels up or down. Take a leaf out of Runescape’s book and their wilderness zone, it is unfun to be 1 shot by a level 40 when you are level 20. I was flamed on my server when I said this, but honestly, IMO, for the health of the game this should eventually be utilized.

“Turn PVP off,” should never be the answer.

They had a Sync option, that was wonderful. However, it got disabled earlier on. Which was one of the worst decisions I believe Amazon made when it has come to PVP.

However, that not being in the past. I don’t believe this will fly. You will always have your people, who target low levels or bring two or three people to hunt a single flagged person. This is the nature of PVP.

Antioch

1 Like

Yea, I totally understand your point mate. There is no perfect system. But, honestly, I am more ok with being ganked by an army of people within 5 levels of mine vs one person who just 1 shots me. Their attack was planned while his would be opportunistic, and almost toxic just in nature.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.