Unrecoverable error

loaded up the game this morning after pre-ordering it on the 16th of April to get a unrecoverable error saying no product information found, cannot initialize game.

does anyone know how to fix this ?

Yeah I had this all morning.

A system restart fixed it for me so I could log on. Then after 5 minutes logged in it would boot me off. After a few attempts I realised this was never going to let me in with the 2k+ ques.

So I disabled IPV6 and it’s now working shame im still in a que of 3k+… would have been nice if I had known this before… been up since 6:30…

i have restarted my pc 4 times and vertilised the game 3 times now but it still is coming up with the same crap, kinda a pain wouldnt expect this from a multi trillion dollor company

Try disabling IPV6 - my steam was messing around with it on. I think it’s just steam not recognising the game correctly. I was booting the game up as soon as it restarted via the desktop icon like I was trying to not give steam any time to mess up.

omg thank you guys so much it has been fixed you guys are so helpful thank you honestly

1 Like

i got ipv6 disabled, easyanticheat service is in auto mode, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but still nothing works, any more help please?

Someone said that Windows Reboot helps… so I guess I also need to reinstall Windows

I’m still getting the issue after going through these steps. So the assumption is that I have a build of windows 10 that is not stable. Insider preview build? Like a review copy of a windows update? I just have regular windows10

IPv6 off do not help to me too.
It happened on Wednesday but not on Thursday, on Friday it here again.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.