Unresolved graphic bug

TRY AGAIN FOR NEWS:
For two months now I have a disabling graphics bug. I can’t see if I’ve activated buffs or debuffs: fortification, empower, poison, or burn. And what you see in the picture remains permanently on my character. I tried to solve it in all ways but I couldn’t, any solution?
PLEASE LET ME KNOW CAUSE I CAN’T PLAY IN THIS CONDITION

1 Like

I have the same thing, except that I don’t see any statuses. Same as yours, it will be 2 months when it happened. After some big update. I wonder how much longer. I check after every patch, but still no solution …

1 Like

yes, the same. A friend solved the bug by reporting the bug to ags customer support who sent the report to the devs and in two days the game interface was fixed. Customer support has referred to me several times on the forum from which I have never received a precise answer.

Hey @Ci3nfu3goS. This is a terrifying graphics bug. I will move this thread over to our CS for troubleshooting.

ok, let me know.

any news?
Why every time you put a post in this section, no one answers anymore?

Hello @Ci3nfu3goS,

I’m really glad to see you are here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here and at the game as well!

I’m really sorry you’re having issues with the graphics of the game, here are some steps you can try to solve the issue you’re facing:

Ensure your video drivers are up to date. To determine which video card you have:

1. Press Windows + R, type “dxdiag” into the Run window, and then press Enter.
  2. Click the Display tab and you can see information about your video card under the Device section.

To update your video drivers:

Set Windows power settings to High Performance.
If your computer power profile isn’t set to High performance, it could be throttling performance.

To access Power Options in Windows:

1. Press Windows + R, type “powercfg.cpl” into the Run window, and then press Enter.
  2. Select the radio button next to the High performance power plan. You may need to click Show additional plans first.

Adjust your in-game video settings.

1. From the World select screen, click the cogwheel icon and then select Visuals. If you’ve loaded into the world, press Escape > Settings > Visual.
  2. In the menu, change the graphics quality to Low, and then click the main screen.
  3. If these changes do not resolve your issue, you can change your graphics quality back to your preference.

If none of those work I can recommend you to reach us via chat using the following link: Contact Us | Amazon Games

Please make sure to have the DxDiag and Gamelogs ready once you reach support, you can pull it following this steps:

DxDiag report:

• Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  • Click on dxdiag.exe.
  • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

GameLogs:

• Game logs can be found on: \Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\CrashDB\reports\

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

Congratulations :partying_face: :partying_face:

The only solution is: you have to sync again your local time in the pc.
Sometimes you have to see on reddit.