Unsold items no longer returned to storage

• What is your character name in New World: PrimeReact
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Dry Tree
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Same as other people have already reported, items that do not sell are no longer returned to your storage
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Well, you spend ages farming something only to lose it
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: NO
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Just see the other reports of the same issue
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: =Put something for sale at a high price that won’t sell
  • When did this happen? (Relative time; please include your timezone): EVerytime you don’t sell something, in the last two weeks
1 Like

Hi @DIso

Hope you doing great!

I’m really sorry you’re having this issue with the items the were not returned, sadly over the forum we don’t have the possibility to take the needed actions to help you so I can recommend you to reach us via chat using the following link: Contact Us | Amazon Games in order to escalate this as soon as possible.

Please make sure to have the DxDiag and Gamelogs ready once you reach support, you can pull it following this steps:

DxDiag report:

• Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  • Click on dxdiag.exe.
  • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

GameLogs:

• Game logs can be found on: \Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\CrashDB\reports\

Hope this information help you! :wolf:

I had this issue when I was playing and did not report it and why…I reported I had a tent issue, not showing, not on inventory screen (icon), it’s like a tent was never in the game. Took all the steps Kagami said, heard back from the support team, gave them every file they requested, was given a case number (and I still have it), made repeated inquiries as to what is going on and here’s what happened…
First report filed::
|Message From Customer Service||
|Hello,

I’m really sorry to hear about your issue you experienced. As a gamer myself I can totally understand this must be frustrating.

As discussed, I have raised a ticket to our developers to have your issue investigated.

Please allow for 24-48 hours before checking back with us. During this time, you can check your game to see if the issue has been resolved.

If I receive any feedback from our developers before/within the 48 hour period, I’ll update you via email… If you do not hear back from me after 48 hours you are welcome to contact us again using this link: https://www.amazongames.com/en-us/support||

::::LAST INQUIRY::::
Message From Customer Service
Hello,

I hope you’re well.

Its Rans, The representative you’ve spoke earlier.

I’m glad to assist you today in giving you the information you needed.

We are a team of multiple agents currently assisting with regards to this matter.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience and stress that this has caused you however, our team is still looking into this for you.

Please keep an eye on the game forums, this is the best way to stay updated regarding news about issues like this or others.

If you do have any further questions regarding New World, you can use the below links:

Latest news on the New World game can be viewed on :

New World official forums: New World Forums - A community for Adventurers

General Discussion: General Discussion - New World Forums

Game feedback: Game Feedback - New World Forums

You can monitor Live server status by clicking on following link :

North America West, North America East, Europe Central, South America, AP Southeast.

For any technical troubleshooting you can refer to the following help page :

I hope you have a wonderful day!
We’d appreciate your feedback. Please use the buttons below to vote about your experience today.
Best regards,
Pieer C.
Amazon Game Studios

My last attempt to get/find out information was on 06-11-2022. First attempt was on the 05-29. As you can tell, I have not been given any answer/help or fix to the problem. Don’t expect any help BUT if you do, pat yourself on the back (I know it has happened, but not on this sort of issue. They turn their eyes, close their ears to this sort of bug)

Thanks for the response. I notice the response is marked as ‘Solution’, but, it isn’t.

I don’t play New World on a Windows device.

I had this issue, but on windows. Only solution i found was to head to the place where the items were meant to be deposited, and re cancel the auction. (Doubt this may help you now) but it didnt give me my items until i visited the town that had the items, and re cancelled the auction