Unsold items no longer returned to storagee

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World: tomixq
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: barri
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: i created auctions for insignia for 199k. out of 1000 items, only 120 were sold. The rest did not return to the warehouse after the end of the auction. So 880 is missing
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: waste gold?
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: i want my iron guardmans back they cost a lot
  • When did this happen? (Relative time; please include your timezone) about few days ago. I dont remmember correctly

Is it the issue we listed here? New World Update 1.5.4 - News | New World If so, it’ll be fixed tonight.

I suspected something like that as well. I only partially sold some large stacks of resources but after that, the amount in storage was suspiciously low. But I didn’t track it.

Are you planning reimbursements for this bug?

missing and missing, nothing got fixed…

I missing items from last patch and i also report that and they response was so funny we apologize you cant turn into game :joy::joy: i just stoped playing , waste of time this game. Ashen of creation and new WoW will kill this game for sure. This game is just money maker for short period and cheap copy of black desert online :blush:

What items did you lost ?

Bis BB , i was seling it before arena patch and it never came back from traiding post …

Nobody gonna play that garbage.

1 Like

bump