Upcoming Patch: Salvage Update from April Dev Video?

• Could we have any news on the upcoming salvage patch mentioned in the April dev video?

Game Suggestion: Upgrade Salvage Rolls

Place the legendary item piece in the Centre of the circle and add 3 other legendaries you want to roll perks.

Press the combine button. You can keep one perk from the item in the center circle and roll the two other perks with ones found in the 3 weapons below. The 3 legendaries on the bottom will be lost and random perks consumed by main center circle item.

2 Likes

Could we have an update when the Update or news on the salvage patch mentioned in the dev video?

2 Likes

We need to see SOMETHING in regards to salvaging in the June PTR. June is another “quiet” month, so hopefully we actually get some QoL changes unlike April. Been three months since since the topic was brought up in March and we have seen little traction thus far.

2 Likes

Ye i agree dude. I was hoping they would mention something about salvage just to add another element to the game, another reason to farm etc

2 Likes

Ya, lot of peeps sitting on mountains of legendary gear and just want to know if it will have some purpose. Umbrals, crafting materials, crafting mod drops or perk rerolls. Whatever it is, I hope it is in the June PTR pipeline.

1 Like

Every single city now is completely full with legendaries only and its becoming a problem.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.