Moving items into and out of the shed causes the deletion of items. When you move existing items out of the shed, the items cannot be combined with recently acquired items. When moving items into another shed (in another settlement), using the “Store All” feature, items will be deleted.
- What is your character name in New World: Eenkii
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Dominora
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Items deleted
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I no longer have items.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: NO
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: see below
What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
- Add item to inventory from a shed in one settlement, such as water motes, whatever.
- Observe that now there are two stacks of SAME items that cannot be combined.
- In another town, take a category like ALCHEMY AND ARCANA and select “Store All”.
- Results, for those that have the two stacks issue, one of the stacks is deleted, the other stack is added.
Figure 1.1. Inventory after moving motes from shed to local inventory
In image, you can see two stacks of life motes, water motes, earth motes. One stack is from the shed, the other stack are recent motes I gathered. Moving these to the shed with Store All will delete one of the stacks of water, earth, and life.