Update Incoming!

So they do lots to stop people from afk in game which is good as no-one likes to sit in queues all day. But nothing about increasing server population limit!! I should be able to go take a relaxing sh*% or go to the shop irl without having to worry about being kicked from a game that I paid money for!

TLDR: Fix the population limit and not by adding more pointless servers that people do not want to start new characters on. Even after server transfer coupons the queues will still be there. Increase the server pop by ALOT!

2 Likes

What is going to happen to Wars that are scheduled during server maintenance? How long will the severs be down for?

1 Like

Imagine doing Maintences based on ur biggest Region rather then just giving NA the best time window.

5 Likes

Patch at 12:00 when people want to play during their lunch break…
Awesome…

2 Likes

Really, at afternoon what the hell guys, do it late night or early morning, it’s not 15 minutes it’s 4h.

4 Likes

well eu seems to have no priority for them US has it 4am in the morning just saying.
Imagine doing that 200 iq move of splitting it based on region to not piss of ur other regions by even overlapping ur maintence with already declared wars.

3 Likes

Yep, it makes 0 sense, you’re kicking like 200k people from EU (and even more on few hours) to do a maintenance. If you don’t want to disturb NA players, fine for me, but do 2 separate maintenances then, that makes 0 sense.

6 Likes

Lmao ok, it’s in the middle of Australia’s peak hour. We’re fine about it.

Stop being a clown.

3 Likes

Nice to see you can speak on behalf of a country.

3 Likes

Funniest thing for me is how when you fish in that little river in Windsward it says it’s ‘‘deep’’ but then you go to a lake, water line above your neck, it says it’s ‘‘very narrow’’.

Well, it’s rare for us to play at all between long queues and now also maintenances at dumb times when there’s a lot of even scheduled.

1 Like

Doodums.

images - 2021-10-06T210301.166

3 Likes

Please tell me they fixed expedition lagg. Please tell me they fixed expedition lagg. Please tell me they fixed expedition lagg. Please tell me they fixed expedition lagg. Please tell me they fixed expedition lagg. Please tell me they fixed expedition lagg. Please tell me they fixed expedition lagg.

Please tell me they fixed expedition lagg. Please tell me they fixed expedition lagg. Please tell me they fixed expedition lagg. Please tell me they fixed expedition lagg. Please tell me they fixed expedition lagg. Please tell me they fixed expedition lagg. Please tell me they fixed expedition lagg.

It’s an MMO. It schedules downtime to suit Americans. It was ever thus.

How long will the stuff be down?

About 4h.

Yes, well aware, and unphased by it.

why server still up? its past 9 mins already

plz fix portals lvl 65 too