Update on US east Outage

We would all like to know when US east will be back up. We see refresh and worlds are showing in main screen now. Please give us the latest to why specifically new world is not up but other services for amazon are. Many on US east would appreciate a response :slight_smile:

UPDATE:

We are now able to go as far as hitting the play button. Stop teasing us :stuck_out_tongue:

UPDATE FROM DEV LUXENDRA:

"Hi everyone!

US East servers are still in maintenance due to a services issue. The team is monitoring the situation to ensure the region team is monitoring the situation to ensure that the region can be brought up when it’s safe to do so.

Due to the outage’s impact across all regions, we may need to delay the scheduled world merge for Mardi and Brittia. We will update this channel as soon as we have more information.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience."

20 Likes

Looks like AWS issues resolved. Just need someone at AGS to turn the servers back on. Hopefully they didn’t all go home for the day

3 Likes

AWS have resolved their issues, and its been 6 hours since the last dev post about this issue. Apparently they don’t think its a big deal to have their servers down for the entire day. and are in no hurry to turn them back on now that they can.

6 Likes

It shows me a world under maintenance message now.

1 Like

This outage was not just at the AWS level it was much higher in the internet ecosystem. There’s no telling what havoc it may, or may not, have inflicted on all sorts of services globally.

2 Likes

Because of this I pre ordered the new Halo today there will be one less daily active player now.

4 Likes

I really am afraid I’m going to get banned for posting this link so much. However, it seems no one is aware of the larger problem that occurred today.

3 Likes

We know. It’s fixed now

1 Like

That’s great to hear. Thanks for the update. I’ve actually been as squirrely as the next person to get on and play.

1 Like

1 Like

No one cares. The issues are resolved and the game is not up.

happend to eu last week took em whole day so dont get your hopes up

1 Like

Saw something from someone in another thread saying the servers were back up is that correct or false?

UPDATE:

We are now able to go as far as hitting the play button. Stop teasing us :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Most of AWS problems are now solved… we have to wait for AG to turn on the servers and check there are no new dupes lol

1 Like

It wont be back up until tomorrow on this time frame… The trees get to live another day

1 Like

3 Likes

10 hours , has JEFF BEZOS been jerking off in his rocket ship for the past 10 hours or what?! whats going on with this company…

3 Likes

Omg this is longest I have gone without getting ganked trying to mine.

2 Likes

https://status.aws.amazon.com/

they just fixed the API issue so we should get access any minute… Wait this is new world devs were waiting on now. uhhh fml

2 Likes