[Urgent Exploit] Tempest Heart Boss Exploits - Neishatun and Isabella (final fight)

@Aenwyn

I cant fault anyone for reporting or wanting to fix bugs in a game they care about.

I can fault AGS for making a (on average) 40 minute expedition with multiple pointless time gates, where both of the only engaging fights in the entire expo are back to back at the end.

One of these fights ALSO being time gated waiting for rings to pop while the boss is nowhere to be seen. Players are not (only) doing this for ‘free’ loot. Theyre doing it because it saves them 5+ minutes of effective waiting while they grind the dungeon for the 50th time.

As for the Isabella bug, haven’t seen that one although she has gotten stuck in some places she cant be attacked, forcing us to wipe to reset her.

The dungeon is cool, but has exTREMELY poor pacing and even worse replay-ability. And dont even get me started on the loot…2 common regen potions from a 66 end-game dungeon boss? Is this a joke to you AGS?

Edit: I could care less seeing as how all us players who were forced to run/learn it the proper way on day one got rewarded with 500gs gear from the chests (which was NOT upgraded in the patch today). Way to reward the players supporting your game.

Fyi, this is the proper forum to report these kind of issues. I hear you in ‘making it public makes it worse’, but

1. AGS has said this is the correct place to report all bugs / breaks (not to mention the support team is incompetent if you send it directly to them so at least here it may get some attention).

2. These bugs being public FORCE AGS to either ignore them (not really an option) or address them. If 99% of the players are skipping all 3 bosses in your endgame dungeon thats going to become your priority.

I also think making all bugs / problems public is problematic but this is the structure AGS has decided to create so its what we deal with. Don’t critisize other players for trying to help these lost devs find their way to game development decency :slight_smile:

thats what it is. i was wondering why this dungeon feels so weird.

80% of it is a walk through.

the end (if done normally) is brutal.

and while i dont mind the challenge. there is no ramp up to the difficulty. its just a cliff.

if there was a mini boss/ secret boss on the way that started displaying the various abilities of the final two bosses while being a little bit of a challenge that would of made sense.

1 Like

I keep getting green bags from the snake guy and Isabella. I’m seriously thinking on just dropping after the last regular miniboss that has a decent drop.

Since yesterday’s patch, the droprate went from ludicrous to miserable.

I’m not expecting a single legendary on each run but ffs man

The tier2 got me

i havent received a legendary anything like 3 days from any expeditions.

the snake and isabella has been nice to me though the last two as i did at the least get some purple named stuff.

and thats with full luck on.

AFAIK, luck has no influence on expeditions drops and loots.
There was a recent Devs post regarding this, so ditch the voidbent and get something nice :stuck_out_tongue:

who knows. the recent luck post stated it does have an influence on named items so i have absolutely no clue.

though im running medium void on my spear build anyway and can clear that entire dungeon without issue as long as its not a brain dead pug group.

and thats with clearing the snake legit.

so regardless it doesn’t hurt.

True, the void set gave us great times.

can you post the link to that thread if you recall it?
i cant find it and it could help.

1 Like

thanks man!! :blush:

[quote="[Dev Blog] Luck FAQ, post:1, topic:713119"]
Luck does not affect items within loot buckets, but it helps the chances of rolling a specific bucket. If a creature has one named item they are eligible to drop, then yes, luck would help get that specific item. If the creature has 10 named items then it would help you get any of the 10 items at equal odds.

For example, when you defeat the named enemy Marl, you have the same odds of getting the named musket “Infamy,” as you do the Amulet of Seven Seasons, Higher Purpose (Life Staff), Blightbone Battleaxe, Doom’s Chance Earring, and Winter Wish (Ice Gauntlet) which all drop from Marl.
[/quote]

wait, but it matters.

it help you rolling the specific bucket of named drop.

God damit, time to suit up the old void then.

1 Like

hahahaha love it

see :stuck_out_tongue:

Not true at all. The devs stated that Luck does affect Expedition drops. The part of Luck that does not come into play in Expeditions is the extra luck you get in Open World by being PvP Flagged, as it provides no bonus to be flagged in an Expedition.

Using the bug should atleast warrent a warning or a temp ban. I refuse to use it.

@joshuajardine is it stupid mechanic? how easy you want? already easy enough
learn how to dodge. how simple is neishatun. 1.avoid ground, 2.dodge shot gun. 3. destroy orb
too many unskilled player just wanna do hack & slash without using control/brain/positioning
tempest heart already nerfed 3-4 times in PTR coz noob crying too much, while having free 580gs gears in PTR. but in live server, have 625gs. right perks these noob still crying.
no one force you to clear tempest, if it’s too hard just go to dynasty or depth. do best to clear like having corrupt bane + corrupt ward before cry

is it stupid mechanic? how easy you want? already easy enough
learn how to dodge. how simple is neishatun. 1.avoid ground, 2.dodge shot gun. 3. destroy orb
too many unskilled player just wanna do hack & slash without using control/brain/positioning
tempest heart already nerfed 3-4 times in PTR coz noob crying too much, while having free 580gs gears in PTR. but in live server, have 625gs. right perks these noob still crying.
no one force you to clear tempest, if it’s too hard just go to dynasty or depth. do best to clear like having corrupt bane + corrupt ward before cry