Urgent main story quest bug, PLEASE help, I can't proceed

• What is your character name in New World: Krannon
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Menkar
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Main story quest “The Heart of Conflict” is bugged. My task is to enter the arena, but when I enter it, nothing happens. Mobs don’t spawn. It’s like the game doesn’t trigger the next part of the quest, eventhough I entered the arena.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Severely, I can not proceed the main questline.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: It would cost me a lot of azoth to travel back and forth to Cutless Keys just to take a screenshot, so I’d rather not do that.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: The main questline task was to talk to Rima Bahar. I did that. Next task was to enter the arena. I entered the arena (Held down the E key in front of the arena door). Eventhough I was in the arena, the task didn’t change, it still says I have to enter the arena.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.