- What is your character name in New World: Me Cook
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Lin Lin
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Both players had the items after trade.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Exploit
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Trade with players nothing special required
After trading, I noticed I still had 18 salted mining luck 2000 food in my inventory. I have had issues where I accidentally cancel a trade so I asked my friend if he had the food in his inventory and he said he did. This is where I began to think it wasn’t a cancelled trade, but a duplicated trade. To further prove it to me, I noticed two stacks of salted mining luck 2000 food in my inventory, one with 18 and one with about 50. This normally would not be in two stacks, but I put one stack into my storage, and back into my inventory, and It combined the two stacks back into one. This is pretty convincing to me that the items duplicated. Please look into this before people figure out how to replicate it. My world is Lin Lin and my in game name is “Me Cook”. My friend that I traded is “MuscularMidg”. This happened on November 16th, 2021 after trading was unlocked.